1/27/13

EXCITING NEWS!

This wedding girl has once again been interviewed and this time featured in The National Post. I cannot tell you how exciting it is to be called up and asked questions about something I hold so dear to my heart- weddings.

There were a couple other wedding professionals interviewed for the article "How to plan an amazing, affordable wedding." and there is tons of great information in it!

I truly believe everything I said in the article, the message is along the same lines as last Thursday's post! It's a wonderful feeling to be able to spread that message! I am very thankful that this blog has given me the opportunity to share these views. I would like to thank all of my readers again for supporting my little space in the blogging world! Very excited about all of the fun things coming up!

Head back on Tuesday so see photo's from our engagement photo shoot! Thanks again Sarah Martin Photography, you're truly fabulous at what you do! Here is a sneak peek!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover