10/9/12

Top 10 Tuesday!

I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend full of lots turkey, laughter and delicious desserts! That is certainly what my weekend was full of!

Now that Thanksgiving is behind us and we're making our way through October, I thought it would be fitting to start posting photo's of pumpkins! If you were around last year, you know my love affair with them! They can really be used for so many decorative touches, here are my Top 10 Halloween Decorative Inspirations for this year!










I know that some of these you couldn't even fathom using for your wedding, but I just loved them and had to share! The decorative pumpkins and the pumpkin that is doubling as a cooler, are just too neat! Next week I will share some fun Fall wedding ideas, my Top 10 actually!

Have a great short week everyone, tomorrow is hump day already! Phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover