9/27/12

Trendy Thursday!

Thursday means Grey's Anatomy night! WOO HOO! I wanted to share my story of how I made my super cool save the dates, but unfortunately don't have the photo's! So, instead I will keep it short and sweet and share a cool video with you!

"How to Clean Your Engagement Ring" was sent to me by my friend (and past bride!) Alison! It's so handy, check it out! http://www.fabsugar.com/How-Clean-Your-Engagement-Ring-Home-23340801

I hope you all have a fantastic Fall weekend! I have another wonderful wedding this weekend! A quick congratulations to Kristina and Paul! Kristina was my childhood bestie, I am so excited to see how beautiful and happy she will look on her big day! More about that next week!!

Also, keep those votes coming in for your favorite stamp!! Only 6 days left!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover