8/28/12

Top 10 Tuesday!

Hi Folks,

As promised, I have some photo's of the GORGEOUS wedding I did this past weekend. Hoopla Event Design & Styling did the decor of the event and they did a fabulous job! One of the Hoopla gals is the sister of the bride and just gave birthday to a sweet little girl! Congratulations on such a huge week, Hoopla! I highly recommend them!

The wedding went great, the bride was stunning and the weather was PERFECT! I couldn't have asked for a better setting for Caitie and Andrew to tie the knot. Check out some photo's below:












The piece de resistance! This was their late night snack, quite a hit with the partying crowd!
The tent and interior furniture was rented from Special Event Rentals, they were truly amazing to work with! I will be using them for my own, upcoming wedding and highly recommend them as well!

As I said before, Caitie and Andrew, it was a pleasure working with you both and I wish you a lifetime of happiness together. Congratulations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover