2/24/12

A week of CRAZY!

Good Morning folks and Happy Friday!

My apologies for not posting at all this week, it's been a whirlwind, that's for sure! As you know, I had the Angus Glen Wedding Show this week, which was awesome! I met tons of great vendors and had visits from some beautiful brides! Here is a photo of my booth:
A huge thank you to Mrs. D for designing my board, it was beautiful and I was so proud to display it! I would also like to take this opportunity to thank my Mom and sister for coming along to help me out! And also, thank you to Tim Clark's flowers for making that fabulous display! I highly recommend them to every bride in the York Region area.

After the wedding show I spent the weekend moving to my beautiful new home in the city. I can honestly say, I never want to move again and seriously hate packing and unpacking! But, now we're all settled it, yay! And I truly love my new house, new roommate ;) and new commute! Stack on all of this being crazy busy at work and it's been an interesting week to say the least. I hope you've all been keeping well and I promise to be back next week with regular scheduled programming.

Have a safe and happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover