1/9/12

WedLuxe Show

Good Afternoon!

As you all I know, I attended the prestigious WedLuxe show this past weekend, I was blown away!

I've been to a couple of wedding shows now and this was by far the most glamourous one I've ever attended. While a lot of the vendors there were certainly out of my own price range, I can see why people would be willing to spend the money. Some of the decor was simply breathtaking. Check out my photo's below! Sorry for the quality, I only had my blackberry!

What a beautiful idea!


Kate Spade inspired cake!


Upon entering, you literally walk through a hallway of roses, smelled delightful!


I love this colour scheme, how romantic!

This dress was my favorite of the day!

Along with the many goodies we got, my Mom and I also got to enjoy high tea in the Kate Spade Tea Room!



There you have it! A small look into one of the most fabulous shows I've had the pleasure of attending. If you notice from my photo's, pink, in a variety of shades, is THE colour of 2012! And I just adored the looks that were presented at this show!

Did anyone else attend?? What were your thoughts??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover