8/1/11

Oh La La!

Now this is a trend I can get on board with! One of my absolute dream destinations is FRANCE, I want to see all of it, the beaches, the cafes, the museums! Paris is known as the city of love and that sounds like my kinda town! Who wouldn't want to spend their days sitting on a cobblestone road, outside of a cute little cafe, sipping a cappuccino wearing a jaunty beret?!? This girl does! How romantic would it be to stroll along the river and be starring at the Eiffel Tower at night? J'adore Paris! Siggghhh what's a girl to do?

Anyways, now that I've come down from my little France cloud, I saw the cutest wedding on the Style Me Pretty site, you can see what I'm talking about here. What a neat concept. This couple obviously has a shared love for France, lucky girl! Maybe they're from there or better yet, maybe the fell in love there! I could daydream about why they chose to have a French theme wedding all day long, but I really just chose this wedding to chat about because it re-enforces the point about weddings I am always trying to make....its YOUR wedding, so make it YOU. There is clearly nothing I love more then unique wedding.

In case you're wondering, the centre picture has Eiffle Tower cookies....EIFFEL TOWER COOKIES. I am in awe and kind of hungry.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover