7/19/11

Top 10 Tuesday's!

Its that time of the week again! Time for some Top 10's! Since I did Top 10 Father Daughter Song choices last week, I thought I would stay in the same genre.....Top 10 First Dance Songs of all time, prepare for some serious CHEESE:

  1. At Last- Etta James
  2. Making Memories of Us- Keith Urban
  3. Bless the Broken Road- Rascall Flats
  4. Feels Like Home- Chantal Kreviazuk
  5. Amazed- Lonestar
  6. Wonderful Tonight- Eric Clapton
  7. Everything- Michael Buble'
  8. Because You Loved Me- Celine Dion
  9. You & Me- Lifehouse
  10. Can't Help Falling in Love- Elvis Presley
Listen, I'm all for romance and heart felt moments, but Celine Dion is really pushing the envelope here. Most of these songs do not surprise me since I have heard many of them used as First Dance songs. You definately want something that means something to you as a couple. Weather it was the first song that was playing when you kissed for the first time or maybe you danced to it at another wedding and just thought how lucky you were to be with this person (I'm getting a little sappy, I do apologize) make sure its a song that evokes a really good memory, because this will be "your" song until the end of time. If you're really fun you won't just stand there swaying back and forth like a couple of Frankensteins either, spice it up, get some lessons if you have to! (I am ALL about the lessons, how fun!) And put on a little show for your guests!

Now, because I am feeling extra energetic today, listed below are the top requested First Dance songs of 2010. A couple goodies on there for sure!

  1. Make You Feel My Love- Adele
  2. This Year's Love- David Grey
  3. At Last- Etta James
  4. By Your Side- Sade
  5. If I Ain't Got You- Alicia Keys
  6. Fix You- Coldplay
  7. Crazy Love- Van Morrison
  8. The Way I Am- Ingrid Michelson
  9. Lucky- Jason Mraz Ft. Colbie Calliet
  10. Can't Take my Eyes Off Of You- Lauryn Hill
Seriously, Etta James must have had weddings on the mind when she wrote At Last, I will eat my shorts if that's not the most played wedding song of all time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover