6/3/14

Top 10 Tuesday

Happy Tuesday! Welcome back to me! The last few weeks have been nothing short of a whirlwind! Spent a few days in NYC, definately over did it! Being pregnant really slows a lady down and I was not going to let it apparently. Anyways, if you're pregnant, don't be dumb like me! Learn from my mistakes, listen to your body, you just have to live differently for 9 months ok! NYC is one of my absolute favorite places! We celebrated our one year anniversary in style, because we're going to be trapped at home for a while with our new little bundle! I am definitely not complaining about this and am so pumped for all of the snuggle time the next year has in store for me!

For today's Top 10 I thought I would share the Top 10 Wedding Songs! One of my absolute favorite parts about our wedding was how packed the dance floor was all night! We had the perfect combination of great DJ, amazing music, the bar, the photobooth and ice cream on the actual dance floor and all of the people we love most! If I could go back to any moment in time it would be then, it was so breath taking to look around and realize what was taking place! I love driving by the Markham Museum and being reminded of that feeling!

So, without further adieu, here is what I would make sure is on your list for 2014:

  1. All of Me - John Legend
  2. Wannabe - Spice Girls (what a classic!)
  3. Thriller - Michael Jackson
  4. Story of my Life - One Direction
  5. Timber - Kesha
  6. Be Faithful - Fatman Scoop (one of the BEST songs to dance too!)
  7. Wake Me Up - Avicii
  8. Happy - Pharell
  9. Not a Bad Thing - Justin Timberlake
  10. Stay with Me - Sam Smith

Those would be my favorites for a summer wedding this year! Some classics and some new goodies, the best is when you have a great mix! What is your favorite song to dance to these days?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover