12/19/12

Weddi-quette Wednesday!

Less than 1 week until Christmas!! Craziness! I am so looking forward to this holiday specifically, my whole family will be together for the first time in years, not until after Christmas, but still! My beautiful cousin Sarah is getting hitched the first weekend of January and family is flying in from all over, it will be so, so great to see everyone! I have never been to a winter wedding, neither has my family, so this has brought the question, "what does one wear to a winter wedding?"

I would assume that it is much more comfortable for men, they essentially wear the same thing as a summer wedding, but are not sweltering in a suit! Women on the other hand, well, it's a whole different ball game! Here are some appropriate and weddi-quette friendly outfit ideas for a winter wedding!
Playful patterns are always fun and this would look great with a pair of dark tights!
A beautiful winter bridesmaid option!
This would be stunning for a New Year's Eve Wedding! So festive and fun!
Don't be afraid of a little splash of red is fun for the holiday!
This is my absolute favorite dress! Oh Kate Spade you've bested me again!

Would this not be a beautiful option for the bride??

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover