8/22/12

Weddi-quette Wednesday!

I've decieded to boycott this week's hump day post with some exciting news!

The wedding girl is going to start getting crafty in a big way, starting very soon! I will be posting pretty regularly about the crafts I come up with, for my upcoming wedding!

I will start with my inspiration board! So keep your eyes peeled for that post!

Another exciting (more exciting!) crafty update is, I will be working with a truly wonderful shop called The Penny Paper Co. to design some stamps for the various crafts I will be doing! The first one you will see is our Save the Date! I will be sure to document all of the different steps of our super fun project!

If you've never heard of The Penny Paper Co., I urge you to check them out! They have some truly amazing stuff!! Better yet, The Penny Paper Co. will be the host of the wedding girl's very first give away!!! Get excited and stay tuned for more news about how you can win a great prize from this delighful little shop!

I know this quote has nothing to do with crafting, but I love it and sometimes we all need a little reminder!



Save The Date Stamp


1 comment:

Pin It button on image hover