6/12/12

Top 10 Tuesday!

Hello readers!

As promised, I am back this week! I am still definitely feeling sleepy after the insanity that felt like my life the past few days! I always had something going on, between events, showers and appointments. This wedding girl is ready for a long nap.

That long nap is nowhere in my future, so onwards I press. As I mentioned last week, a lot of things came together all at once for my wedding. It feels good to have a venue, as most brides and grooms know, this can often be the toughest part. Once you've nailed that down, everything else will fall together.

This weeks Top 10 is all about the thank you. I think thanking people is one of the most important parts of the whole wedding experience. Whether it is thanking someone for a gift, thanking your wedding party for being such a huge part of your big day or thanking your new husband for marrying you (that is a joke...sort of) I think you need to do it right! Don't skimp on the thank you, people will remember that, people will also remember if your thank you's were AWESOME! So, without further adieu, below are 10 "thank you's" that are pretty cool!










My biggest piece of advice, as always, is to keep it personal and keep it you! People appreciate that, I promise :) Happy Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover